Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can I borrow your chrome car rims for a photo shoot?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by moog, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ...and the uglier the better!

Wondering if someone in Sydney has some chrome wheels we can use for a photo/video shoot in the next couple of weeks? reasonably flexible with times.

4 X 100 to fit 1995 Ford Laser.

We have spent the last couple of months doing some horrendous mods to this car for the Season Finale of our show and want to finish it off with some vomit looking rims.

We will only need them for an hour or so, you're welcome to come along to the shoot which will probably be under the Anzac Bridge in Pyrmont. We will have tools etc there to change them and happy to trade for a case of beer (or two or three) depending on your taste and then give them back to you straight after the photos are taken.

So if you have a set that was destined for ebay, or know someone who is very thirsty, please let us know. And remember, the uglier the better.

You can either PM me here or you can get in touch via www.mightycarmods.com

Thanks guys!

MOOG

2. Under the Anzac Bridge is a fab place for pics :) great choice.

Wish I could help you guys out but a mate of mine sold his a little while back.

Good luck with it :)

3. I got some and they are suitable feral. Thanks guys!!