Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can embarrassing be cool?

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Mark Gibbons, Aug 7, 2013.

1. The answer is no, it cannot

but here's my idea of making a regrettable purchase seem some-what exciting.

While I'm here, I'll throw in a snap of my CBR 250R that was stolen, and then found severely damaged, until 'Bluer6' gave me a message and helped me out with the rebuild. Props!

2. "Cool" is doing your own thing, doing your own thing is inherently cool*

*NB does not include molesting dogs/cats/goats
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Its only embarassing if you embarrassed. As for cool, one of those bikes rates well into the MegaFonzies, and it isn't the cbrrrrrrrrrrrrr;)
  4. Personally I think the under powered sports bike is the more embarrassing of the two.

the Madass is what it is, a stripped down city commuter.

I ride a 125cc scoot 5 days a week and couldn't give a fcuk what anyone thinks as I filter past them and get home quicker.

but then I don't have piercings and tattoos so i can look like everyone else, or listen to the latest fabricated pop idol featuring some black guy either so maybe I don't know what cool is.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I followed one on the Princes Hwy the other day...
    Remember seeing such things riding around the back streets of Melton with a topless rider missing his helmet.
    No doubt it's a fun ride though
  6. so your saying im not cool then
  7. I'm saying you need to work on your grammar.
  8. Madass is way cooler. I used to just wheelie mine all over the place.
  9. Nah... you are too hot to be cool
    • Agree Agree x 1