Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Can book online now with Swann Insurance

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by goz, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Just saw this on their website, in the past, i think you could only use swann via the dealership when u purchase a bike from them, i use QBE but will try a quote from them when it comes online.

Motorcycle Insurance Made Easy
    23 January 2009
    Did you know that from Wednesday 28th January, you can purchase your motorcycle or scooter insurance* directly from our website?

With products ranging from third party only to full comprehensive cover, you can select the insurance that’s right for you and your bike. You can learn more about each of the options available to you when you access our fast and simple online application from our homepage.

In just 30 seconds, you can obtain a premium quote. And with the convenience of online payment, you will gain instant cover for your bike in most cases**. You can also view and print your policy schedule and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).

There’s no need for additional paperwork, so you can get on with enjoying the freedom of your motorcycle or scooter with the peace of mind that you’re covered by Swann Insurance.

For a more personalised service catered to your needs, you can contact us on 1300 307 926 and speak to one of our knowledgeable motorcycle insurance consultants or head down to your local motorcycle dealer and ask about the Swann products that may best suit your needs.

Swann Insurance – protecting you and your bike for more than 40 years

2. just got my quote :shock: , think ill stick to QBE

3. Will be interesting to see whether the online system delivers quotes consistent with those I got over the phone - I reckon all these online quotes are massively inflated - Ie its better to ring around.

4. It'd be kinda silly if online quotes were massively inflated. The insurer wouldn't have the chance to put the sell on you in person if they dismissed it offhand like that.