Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Camzilla - universal camera mount

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by DrewBytes, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Got an email this morning flogging this universal camera mount for cars, bikes, kayak, skateboard etc. Did a search and it hasn't been mentioned on the forum.

$139 AUD - it's an Aussie product and looks pretty good. I've been thinking for a while about mounting a video cam on the bike, and rather than buying a specific camera I can use what I already have.

I thought others may be interested in this also. They also have iPhone mounts and other stuff.
  2. i bought one of those ebay mounts, the adjustable ones,

put it on my aprilia and wow man, it vibrated so much my camera zoomed in and lost focus.

Im figuring out a way to stop the vibrations.

it does keep the camera VERY VERY secure, but in terms of picture quality, my tank bag stuffed with towels worked a farkload better...

tryed this on my FZR250 and WOW, its the perfect mount for this bike, shame the 2stroke vibrates too much! ohwell!!
  3. Got a helmet cam, with sound...
    No problem with vibrations, can isolate my voice just by shutting my helmet's visor...
    I'm a happy chappy... ;)

See my blog for the first vids if you're interested...

Cleo... :)
  4. #9 DrewBytes, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Mine arrived in the mail today, quick service from Camzilla. I'll try it out soon and let you know how it goes.

Made a quick 1 minute video riding up and down the driveway. We'll see how it goes on the commute tomorrow.

5. #10 Prawns, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015