Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Camera Mounts from eBay

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by takagawa, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Has anyone taken a look at at this one

USD$45 comes to around AUD$60. Plus probably another $20 to ship it here.

2. I'm an idiot. Can a mod please move this to 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories'. Thanks.

P.S. Delete this post too :)

3. very nice product and price, i'd love to leave a wide angle camera rolling all day so if somone pulls out in front of me/merges without indication etc etc it's all on film

4. I just got back to him on shipping here to Melbourne. It's USD$18 plus $7 for every additional order including insurance. That makes it AUD$25 and $10 for every additional.

Hmm...

5.  Top
  6. A friend of mine has a handlebar mount which works well. It won't work for a lot of bikes though, it's good for cruisers and touring bikes but most sports bikes don't have the space.

As long as you don't show the speedo when you're filming. There's been a few people done on the evidence of their own cameras :?

7. I see the one that video's through the screen . How does the image come up through a tinted screen , to dark ?