Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Camera in the road side bin (Adel Hills)

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by sleepa, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Hi all
    Bad news for anybody down south today on Bull creek rd near Nankita turn off. l was told there was camera hiding in a rubbish bin. Though l didnt see it on the way back mid afternoon after hearing about it in Strath.
    l really don't like Big Brother.

2. policespeedcameras

"...New Zealand's Hidden Speed Camera Wheelie Bin Found in Holland.

I was very surprised to find an identical green wheelie bin speed camera operating in the Netherlands. Yes, it was absolutely identical to the photos above. I'll see if I can track down a copy of the photos. The green wheelie bin camera was setup under a overhanging tree at the front gate of a property on a country road. It amazes me how this silly idea has caught on..."

[​IMG]

3. I wonder what the camera would do if you pulled it behind a car? Take photos of itself.

(I have never done that before. Ever. Honest. Though I do know that at 80kmh the wheels come off.)

4. +1

5. hahahaha!! As far as the camera is concrned, the relative speed between it and the car will be zero... so tow to your hearts content!!

6. G'day everyone,........

I'd like to see a garbo truck come along and pick it up and dump the camera in the back and crush it!!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We can only hope!!
    :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dr Who?

7. Passers buy probably thought that a body was dumped in the bin the way they are all standing around it.

+1 to what would they do if you parked in front of them? I want to park infront of a camera and see what they do. As long as you are parked legally it is okay isnt it? Or will they stick you for hindering police or obstructing justice or something? :?

8. Na! Their just wondering if the donut's are clean enough to eat.....5 second rule.

Those cops aren't riders or they'd know all the good fun fast stuff is either end..... no point speeding there? Dumb fcukers!!!

9. They may ask you to move, but I don't know whether you have to comply or not.

They may get your car towed if you've been told to move it and you refuse - but they can't do anything to you for just parking there.

... you're not supposed to know it's there, after all :)