Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Calling all VIC Hyosung riders...

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Guest, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Hey all, trying to find out where to get my bike serviced so as to not void the warranty.

I'm wondering where all you guys go and how much did you pay for your first service? And every service after that. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as Peter Stevens are stopping short of saying they are the only people who can service them?

2. same boat, due for 1000kms service in next week or two any advice appreciated. :)
  3. I just rang Kerry (SenNey) she has just bought a Hyosung and it is being serviced at SHARP TUNE in dandenong (just up from Peter Stevens )
  4. Thanks revilo, Sharp Tune told me that they dropped their Hyosung dealership to concentrate on Kawasaki.

I was originally going to buy the bike from them, but had to change to Peter Stevens at the last moment. :?
  5. Sharptune Motorcycles
    (Princes Hwy) 117 Lonsdale St Dandenong 3175 (03) 9791 7784
  6. I just called to confirm, they do the service will not void warranty.
    will stamp the book the works.
  7. I don't think they sell them any more, BUT the DO service them.
  8. I was just informed that the bike was bought in East Melbourne and it has been serviced there by the previouse owner and that is where it is at the moment ,
  9. Thank you very much, will give them a call and post the outcome shortly.
  10. Hi,

I saw a Hyosung booked in for service at Peter Stevens, in 386-392 Queensberry St, North Melbourne.

But not sure whether about whether they will void the warranty. Ring to find out Ph: 9329 4440.
  11. Your more then welcome :grin:
  12. Thanks Untame_me, Peter Stevens has recently starting selling Hyosung. I bought ine 3 weeks ago and at the time they couldn't even quote me for my first service :LOL:
  13. yep she is Bring on Friday :grin:
  14. Peter Stevens are talkin shyte. Go to www.hyosungmotors.com.au you will find a list of dealers there who should be able to do service.

This has also been discussed in another thread to some degree

As I mention here, I took mine to Staffords and paid $130 for first service

$120.00 for first service at an authorised Hyosung dealer.

Staffords in Heidelberg. His name is Don, tell him that Trev , who rang today, sent you a long. He told us he'd look after all of us at great prices. :grin: :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :shock: :grin:

Surprised I found him... He can do all warranty stuff as well. YAAAAAAAAYYY for us.
  16. You wont void any warranty if you take it to a licensed motorcycle machanic.
    It's actually legal no different to ultratune or kmart auto being allowed to do services on new cars and not voiding the warranty.
    Don't be fooled by dealers who tell you it must be serviced by a such and such mechanic or you void the warranty.
    You don't as long as they follow the manufacturers handbook for servicing.
  17. 120.00 for a first service any good? or should I look elsewhere?
  18. awwwww Bugga and me wants a Honda Shadow :LOL:
    or a Harley :grin:

That is a GOOD price $120
    i was told a first service for a Honda Shadow can be as steep as $300
    w2hat gets me is it is onle an oil filter and oil and adjustments that IF one has the manual can be done at home

19. Huh? I dont get it!
  20. 120.00 for a first service any good? or should I look elsewhere?

is a Lot cheaper than a Honda service is What i was getting at ;-)