Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Calling All Naked's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Komunista, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Hey guys just wondering who out there rides a naked bike... I think it would be great to get a whole lot of nakeds together.

last week when i9 went for a ride there was only 3 nakeds... but i want more nakeds ... SO IF YOUR NAKED THEN LETS MEET UP AT Krispy Kreams LIVERPOOL this thursday night 7:30pm

Make sure to post if your coming :grin:
  2. please, please, read the Ts&Cs and change this post, (and any others you create) to lower case, or it will last less time than a snowflake in hell :wink:
  3. I'm happy to ride naked :LOL:
  4. Yep, me too, never had a 'sports' bike, ever.
  5. Sorry too far away :)
  6. I'm always up for more nakedness too :) hope you can rally a few riders.
  7. i will go naked, but you gotta promise to keep the wimmin away, i'm married ;)
  8. I'm naked at the moment does that count?
  9. Can't get any more naked than this:

10. did not wanna see that pic
  11. EWWW skiddies on ya seat!!!!!
  12. The mind boggles :shock:

Where would you put your krispy kreams? :wink:
  13. You wouldn't want to slide too far forward in teh seat, and get something caught between the seat and tank, would give a whole new meaning to the term tankslapper!

Regards, Andrew.
  14. Fancy a game of quoits?

Regards, Andrew. :shock:
  15. im sure if thqat was a hot chick on that bike everyone would be much happier :oops: :LOL:
  16. You are correct sir. Much happier.
  17. well actually if i was really considerant i would of cropped out and only left the last bike

but after 1.5 bottles of red and 5 beers earlier today i just CBF'ed soz
  18. Thank the lord for strategically placed tanks, that's all I can say.

My poor corrupted innocence :oops:

19. I ride naked, flaping about proudly in the wind :LOL: