Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Calling all dirt bike riders in victoria

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GMAN, Jun 27, 2005.

1. :D hi there fellow riders,
    wondering who will be up for a section designated for dirt bike rides.
    i want to find out how many members will be keen for organised rides in the future :D

2. Not just in Victoria, but anywhere :)

Have told myself for a couple of years that I'd love to get a hire dirt bike one weekend and head up Toolangi or similiar for a ride ... haven't done it since mini bikes days in a paddock as a kid ... and I'd reckon it would be great fun :) Anyone else interested in something like this?
  3. yes dirt bike ride sounds like a plan
  4. Yes you can count me in....went for a ride Sunday to Gembrook but most of the tracks are closed until October.
  5. [x] YES
    whatever you have in mind sounds good. :)

are you suggesting something like the current ...
    Ride and Event Announcements
    ... but devoted to Dirt Bikes?

are you suggesting a general forum on the Topic of Dirt Bikes?
  6. Around Eildon/Alexandra there are some dedicated dirt bike land..bout 400 odd acres.

I've seen A LOT of dirt bikers up here on weekends when i take my MTB for a spin :wink:

My local motorcycle mechanic belong to a the motocross club and he will be holding a free TRY-IT session for would be dirt bikers soon. Will keep you all informed as soon as I hear something :wink:
  7. Anyone know of where to hire dirt bikes and gear?