Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

California Superbike School Vids

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by akaluke, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I'm not sure if these have been posted before.

An insight into the California Superbike School lessons.

mods - I thought it more appropriate here than in Multimedia...move if you see fit.

2. episode 6
  3. I've done up to Level 4 and I've just come across these while surfing YouTube. Was going to post these vids but its already been done so I'm bumping these as they should be at the top, if not a sticky.
    All techniques learnt at the School are 100% transferable to the road so if you are new, or even experienced, watch these!

The school is obviously international, (Started in California, US), but the lessons don't change so what you see in these videos is exactly what you would get at Phillip Island or Sydney MSP. It's actually scarey how almost word for word it is compared to the Australian school even those these ones are the British school.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I watched those a few nights ago, terrific vids. I did Lvl 1 about 9 or 10 years ago but I think it's time to go back and start at 1 and do them all. I messaged the school but they are pretty slow getting back on emails - pretty sure nothing has changed in that regard from 9yrs ago lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for posting. As a new rider, really good learning aides. Need to practice for my P's so I can do the school!