Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

California Superbike School - 2 Day Camp

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Holster, Jan 24, 2012.

1. I bet you are! Looks awesome.
  2. There's no info on the aus website. You doing it at PI?
  3. :D

That's because I'm doing it in California
  4. woohoo, when you going over? I'm there from 13th to 3rd March.
  5. June, and a week in Mexico after the school. I can't wait.
  6. Lucky lady!!
  7. Well done, that's fantastic. Can't wait to hear all about it.
  8. #9 jag131990, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    You friggan lucky duck.

From their website:
    "Later, when used as the*Slide Machine , we bring you up to speed on controlling corner exits. Everyone knows that the single most terrifying part of riding a motorcycle is trusting your tires. When will it slide? Do the tires give you warning before they let go? What does it feel like? Those used to be hard questions to answer. Not now. As usual, Keith came up with the simple solution to mastering it. Check our*schedule *to find a date and track close to you."

9. im doing this hopefully in a little over 12 months aswell.. should be awesome..

only a tick over 2 grand iirc... which when you weigh it up compared to the aussie one

hire bike 500+, superbike school 550+ x2 days

good value over there :)
  10. I've been looking at doing this too....interested to hear how you get on...
  11. Apparently they will have 3 day camps available next year.

With all the extra's you get - special bikes, video, lower coach ratio, more track sessions, S1000r (only 1250 excess on the hire bikes) it makes it well worth it.
  12. So it was you at the sixty degrees training last Saturday on the black Z ?

13. I think I'm going to have to call CSS-Aus and try to convince them that they need to start doing the camps here too! That looks AWESOME!!! :biker:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ^ If you get them interested Danny I'll sign up
  15. Us and hundreds of other riders! Especially if they bring out the lean/slide bike and the braking bike (both for learning the limits of grip/traction)! :D
  16. Sounds awesome, I'm watching with a very keen eye!!
    • Like Like x 1