Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cairns Sports rider checking in!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RoboRutt, Dec 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Hey there y'all,

Just saying hi from rainy Cairns in Far North Queensland.
    I'm riding a Cagiva Raptor 1000 and mostly do laps to the Gillies range on Sunday morning along with the odd social ride during the week.
    Hope to see some new people around :)
    20150927_082653-01.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey make, i just picked up a baby bike yesterday (black cbr300r) but i live in edmonton so you'll probably pass me on the gillies quite often.

3. Welcome!

Hoping to move up your way this time next year. Then I can enjoy those marvelous road all year round also!

4. Hey mate, I ride with a few peeps on different bikes, the cbr300 is nothing to be sneezed at on that range! You would be welcome to ride with us if you are free n a Sunday morning :)

5. sounds good, i'll see if i can scrub some wax off the tyres before then. What time you normally head up?

6.  Top
  7. welcome aboard :)

8. Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!

9. Usually early... Depends on the time of the year too. About now we meet in town at 6 am and head out. Will miss this week as we have holidays but will be back the week after!
    How is 6.30 at the servo for you? We usually do a few laps so we can also meet at the bottom gate a bit later.
    What do you think?

10. Would love to show you around!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Will take you up on that offer! Though, I've done a little bit of riding up there. ;)
    I'm in Townsville, and the outlaws are in Innisfail. So whenever we take the kidlet up for a visit, I try and take the bike to get a run in. Usually once a month.

I was only up there last week and went for a ride: An adventure in Far North Queensland