Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

cagiva mito

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by n1ck, Jul 20, 2005.

1. hi all.. new to the forum.. got a couple of questions to ask.. i'm interested on the cagiva mito 125 or the honda nsr150sp for my first bike.. just wonderin bout people's thoughts on these bikes.. secondly, does the cagiva mito have a separate engine oil reservoir or do you have to mix the engine oil together with the fuel (would be such a pain since i heard that the ratios are pretty important).. and my last question, how much are the rwc and the rego costs? final question :oops: do you think theres any chance i can get a cagiva mito for au$4000 - au$4500.. i live in NSW by the way if that makes any difference..

thanx

2. When everyone in here wakes up they'll tell you that is the worst idea for a first bike, don't really see it myself. I'd love to get one of those for my first bike, I'd look after it. It's a little out of my price range tho. Since they are very high performing bikes there is a lot of maintenance for them. But if you buy a service manual and have a bit of a play you'd be fine. First service on any new machine it is always a good idea to have a mate with you who knows what he's doing, so when your looking at everything again you can blame him for forgetting to remind you about something. plus he will be able to give you a couple of tips. don't know what they're worth.

I'm lookin at a little zxr, look good, go good. 4 cylinder 4 stroke. easy maintenance. i don't have a lot of extra time, so when i do i want to be out riding, not figuring out timing and mixtures.

ever had a remote control petrol car? pretty high performance little engines, when ever you want to take em out and thrash em. you have to adjust the mixtures, new fuel, adjust mixtures, cold day, adjust mixtures. engine full of oil, adjust mixtures

just get something decent that makes you say, look at that, i should be going to get some sleep, fcuk it, i'm going for a ride.