Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cager education tool

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by bangalla, Sep 17, 2007.

1. VTRAffair's post here got me thinking about riding in city traffic, not a common occurrence for me obviously.

Obviously, with all of the distractions that keep a driver from acknowledging you as they try to run you off the road, it can be hard to get their attention. If the 'yellow card' magnets for sale here aren't your style perhaps this may be a more direct way to get your message across?

Let's all be safe and well behaved now :grin:

2. Yep, embedding one of those in some drivers forehead would certainly get their attention. Bawhawhawhahahaw :twisted: :twisted:

3. Very nice, though I think "Death Hammer" would be a more appropriate educational device for peak-hour drivers on the Monash :p

4.  Top
  5. Now that is just gold.

6. While it won't stop the problems we face everyday, try harder not to put yourself in their line of fire in the first place guys.

Because while you are trying to punch out someones window with one of these things, who's riding the bike?

If it was just for a laugh...no worries, I can appreciate that, but seriously, there are some who would think...."bewdie...I'm gonna get one of them". :roll:

7. Those tools are plush and expensive, but what about the simple old attention-grabbers such as those used by the Toecutter's gang, in Mad Max, when they accost that fellow and his girl who attempt to escape in their car? Metal poles, axes, maybe even a motorcycle drive chain, well-lubed...(and that last example doubles as an emergency spare! -everybody wins!!)