Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cage parking on or around miller st North Sydney, 2hr+

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by synrgy, May 22, 2007.

1. Hi everyone, i have a job interview tomorrow 8am on Millers St North Sydney.

I will be in the cage so i need parking around Miller st somewhere.

Only for 2 hours max, dont mind paying meters. Are there any streets around there with 2 hr parking on the street or is it all 1 hr ?

Somewhere close to miller st please

2. good luck mate!!! I think there's a carpark under the greenwood plaza, not 100% sure though..
  3. Park around Woolcott, Eureka and Carr streets in Waverton. Guaranteed free parking all day, get there before 7am though. And its a 10min walk to Miller St.
  4. :LOL: Car parking...North Sydney...weekday...8am........ :rofl:
    Seriously, I'd park near a train station and train it in.

Regards, Andrew.
  5. oups, i missed that, you are driving your car in Nth sydney and you are looking for a spot to park.. I'll change my tip to this:
    [-X :-({|= ](*,) \:D/ :rofl:
    In short, as Andrew said.. forget it
    Or go where micky said..
    ( now forgive my totally unhelpful post, but i thought you were riding there)
    there is a council carpark with 2h free at ridge st (and miller), it's about 300m from cbd...

May i suggest, take the train or a taxi if you can. that way you will avoid being stressed for parking.
    And stop reading this and go to bed !! a good night sleep will help you aswell!!
    Best of luck :roses:
  6. Thanks for all the well wishes and parking advice.

I got 2hr parking on mclaren st, paid 4 bucks to the meter and went.

Interview went very well, they are doing reference checks now so hopefully all went well.