Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cafe Racer Parts

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by caferacershop, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hi All,

This is our first post - we are a small business supplying parts and accessories for cafe racers and really any sort of bike.
    We have small LED indicators that will fit to your number plate, headlights, clubman bars and clip on's.

Check our website and let us know what you think!
    David

2. Welcome.. I dont have a cafe racer.. but it's good to see there are parts available to those who do.. how come it took ya 2+ years to post? :eek:

3. Well you know that's a good question - now I have to come up with a good answer.....
    I guess that I've been working on the website and trying to promote it and I have done some banner advertising on Netrider, but I just haven't done any posts hard to know why. But I'll try and do better. Now that I can link Netrider with Twitter etc it should be easier to stay a bit more up to date.

• Like Like x 1