Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cafe De Villies

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by BacaThomo, May 31, 2007.

1. What a wonderful night I had last night. I was informed that Cafe DeVillies in Adelaide are not only open 24 hours a day for food, but,

Can my life possibly get any better :woot:

2. Well that depends... is your highly paid, super-lingerie model, girlfriend happy to drive you in the Ferrari, to and from this cafe?
  3. Even better, I get to ride there on the Buell :cool:
  4. better see if you can find 2 of them to pillion then :p :LOL:
  5. You have only just discovered this?!?! Where have you been?? :wink: That's one of the best places to stop off at on the way home from a big night out...a hot pie, and a beer for the road! (obviously in a taxi or with a designated driver, I in no way, shape or form encourage drink driving) :wink:
  6. I knew they had food but I didnt stop because I didnt know they had :beer: .
    Now I know, if you need me for anything you'll know where to find me :beer:
  7. affectionately called " my local" round the corner from me.. takes less time on the scooter i use to own than in a car.. as i could cut across a park area and foot path to by pass all the traffic!

and close to the go kart track to..

might have to organise a go kart night and or a ride meet there :)

i know there is often bike riders meeting there. as i see groups there all the time!@
  8. i thought they were open 24hrs or am i thinking of somewhere else :facepalm:
  9. definitely open 24x7
  10. :WStupid:
  11. I will have to come by one night and check out the bike Baca. I live near there and work night shift at the bunnings just round the corner from there.
  12. not down the pub anymore owen???
  13. Vili's suck, you find things in their pies, more commonly known as PLASTIC. I think they consider them a door prize or something... only 1 in a 100 get a plastic shard or something. :shock:
  14. I think your missing the point young Sketchie,

THEY HAVE BEER :beer: :beer:
  15. the point is.. sketchie loves villies pies but aint gonna eat em..

will leave yet another episode of the life of sketchie to his own story telling on wednesday..
  16. hehehe you know they planted it just for you though :wink:

Funny Thomo, I didn't see you there last friday night when I stopped off for dinner around 9pm, or were you hiding out in the Beer Garden? I should've checked out there, shouldn't I?

Perhaps this should be another get together spot for all those people who can't make wednesday nights, eh? Not that I encourage drink riding, no exceptions for the Buell!

As for me, I'll stick to the cake :grin:

(I won't ever forget that look of sheer joy on your face the moment it was mentioned that villis was licensed! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )
  18. Villis are bloody brilliant!
  19. Hey man,
    Pop on over to Scoozi's on a wednesday night after 7:30. They are great too. You may even meet a few friendly faces with helmets ;)
  20. were you talking to me redhot?