Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Cadbury creme Eggs

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mischiefmaka, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Num Num Num..\\:D/
    Im eating one and its YUMMY:woot:

2. Oi! Wheres mine?
    They are somewhat lovely....8-[
  3. Love their commercials on tv and eating them too :)
  4. Now that is awesome. That will last me a month.
  5. Great candy, or greatest candy?
  6. OMG I am seriously Impressed by that, its the same size as a kettle ffs HEAVEN:demon:

They didnt show how they filled the entire egg tho? Filling one half and laying the other half of the covering on top would leave u with a half filled egg once it was turned upright....They cheated!
  7. Says exactly how they did it...

8. Im obviously still on a chocolate rush , my brain hasn't come back to normal settings yet.
  9. They were out of packs of them at coles when i went yesterday to get some, and I ain't paying $1.50 for one FFS.Spewin.
  10. That's what I feel like doing when I eat them.
  11. I see what you did there.
  12. yuck. everyone knows how much i love chocolate, why spoil it with caramel? :(
  13. I dont think hyperglycaemia inducing, glucose slop counts as caramel, nor does cadbury count as chocolate.
  14. true

omw to hahndorfs now!
  15. If you have an ALDIS store nearby, then try some Moser Roth Privat Chocolatiers chocolate. They make some 85% cocoa dark chocolate that is pretty much the best chocolate Ive ever had.
  16. Amidst this time of gorging, let us spare a thought for the poor souls who have to avoid chocolate :-({|=.
  17. I bought a handful of these on my way to Lorne from priceline at highpoint for 75c each.
  18. My Husband eats that crap,ewwwwwwwww Dark chocolate tastes like shit, yeah, that's right, exactly like shit lol