Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bye everyone

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Its been a journey. :) Thanks NR for the trip.

Time for me to move on. Take care and ride safe. If you need me, contact me on mitchs_4ms_ride@yahoo.com.au

2. Cheers skuff
  3. It would always be nice, that when people have threads like this, they gave a bit of an explanation as to there leaving.
    It seems as though people want there last hurrah, to see how many people will miss them.
  4. Sounds like a reason to me.
  5. Gee its all happening around here, lot of people going, take care mate with whatever your journy may be :)
  6. I concur Mitch... I think my days on the forum are numbered also.
  7. ....aaaaaand stay out ya mongrel! :p
  8. Well, as they say, "Don't let the door...."
  9. I really hope that Netrider survives........otherwise Hornet and RC36 will try to infect the motorsport sites:eek:hno:
  10. I think it's a conspiricy, first Pro Pilot and now Sir Scuffy:eek:hno:
  11. I don't think pro pilot made a farewell post though...

thats the way to do it. disappear into thin air and leave everyone guessing.
  12. It would be a brilliant twist of fate if Pro-Pilot was vapourised by a stray solar flare.
  13. i figure his tinfoil-hat acted as a lightning conductor and he was transformed into "Electro-Man!!!"
  14. Farewell mr skuffy - twas entertaining ruining tyres with you. :)
  15. correct me if im wrong but isnt this mitch's 2nd "im leaving" post in the last few years?
  16. He's doing a "Johnny Farnham" on us
  17. He'll come back when he runs out of money???
  18. more like a daft punk.

....one more time!!!