Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BVI leather (QLD)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by BigTed89, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Has anyone heard of or seen a jacket from BVI leather? I saw they were an aussie company when I came across them on ebay. Their facebook page is... amateur at best. And the website doesn't work.

2. Hey BigTed, I am keen to find out also... i did email them a few days back asking if I could stop in and check out their gear but haven't heard back as yet. I'm sure I read somewhere that the leather is Australian but the jackets are made overseas... These guys are in Worongary which 5min up the road from me.

3. let us know if you get it first. the price is a little too good to be true but it's still a good price...

4. Still haven't heard from them so I'm thinking of stopping in at Shark Leathers on the weekend as their prices look pretty good also.

5. bought a pair of casual riding boots from shark a few weeks ago. they're pretty good.