Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buying interstate-Pre purchase inspection in Canberra Help

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by zoom, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Hi,

I'm a newbie, looking at buying my 2nd bike -specifically a Yamaha SRV250 . I've been after one of these for a while and they're pretty hard to come by - just missed out on one here in Melb last week and was pretty bummed :cry: One has come up in Canberra which looks great (on the screen anyway). I'm in Melbourne and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that does pre purchase inspections in Canberra? Also, can anyone foresee any problems with buying interstate without actually flying up to see it.

cheers,
    Mary

2. Hey Mary...
    I'm in the exact same position. Realise it's been almost 10 years since you posted this, but how did it all go for you?? Any issues or mechanics you would or wouldn't recommend for the inspection??
    Cheers
    Danny

3. Well seeing how its the Olympics

1427064628-6723be14dd27c3c0a9cd12ffd187ed8e.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Might as well keep this thread moving along.....

How did you go Danny? Did you find a way to get the bike checked out? I too am maybe interested in a bike in the ACT