Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buying Gaerne Explorer boot... they aren't available in Aus?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by SamH, Aug 5, 2005.

1. I've pretty much found the boot I want but as far as I can tell Gaerne don't bring them into Aus.
    Does anyone use gaerne explorer's or know of a place to get them? I can get a pair from the states for about $265 which is pretty damn good but like any online purchase there's the problems of no warranty and possible sizing problems.

So, has anyone got any comments on these boots or any idea where I could get a pair locally?

Cheers

Check em out!

http://www.dunesport.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=98

Oh, if anyone knows of a good reputable online outlet I'd like to hear about them as well.

2. I got my Gaerne from Bikemart in Ringwood. Assuming you are in Victoria that might be an option.

If you search in the forums you should find there address and contact details.

3. Are the boots you have Explorer's? Getting Gaerne isn't a problem, just that model.

4. Not explorers no, but I figured a known Gaerne's retailer would be a fair bet at possibly being able to get them.