Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buying from the States...

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by zxparker, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I am going to be buying some stuff from the states soon and was wondering who people use usually... I have traded with the following and have not had an issue so thought I would share....

www.ridersdicount.com

Great for clothing, and also very good for parts, but you have to ask for them in an email as they dont have parts listed on their website. The guy to speak to is Mike, tell him Tristan sent you...

www.indysuperbikes.com

Great for parts and clothing... I think that they have just about everything...

I have heard good things about 58cycle as well, but I have not used them. They are a little annoying as they will not take credit from overseas clients, you have to do a moneygram transfer...

A mate also just used www.morepowerracing.com and said that they are quite good as well...

To any Aussie stores out there that have an issue with this, all I can say is talk to your suppliers. The prices that you guys pay for things are nuts and I understand why you are not able to be competitive in the market place at the moment, I am sure that you understand when you really think about it that if its cheaper somewhere for the same product then thats where some of us will go... On this issue, I must say that the guys at Road Rocket are going a long way to bridge this gap and their prices are getting more and more competitive, meaning that I am starting to shop for some items here as well. As far as after sales support goes I have not had an issue with this either, very impressed with Mike at Riders Discount...

If anyone else has other stores that they use then let me know.

2. Gotta agree with you about "Road Rocket"
    they give great service and competitive prices.
    I recently bought another pair of draggins (My 5th pair)
    and they only charged me $180, where as everyone else wanted $200/$220.