Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buying a ZZR600

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Slow Coach, May 9, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, I am looking for some advice. A mate of mine is coming back to biking and has liked what he reads about the ZZR600. He would like some comments from people how have experience of the ZZR600.
    Thankyou for your time.
    Yes I will try and get him on here to have a look for himself.

2. Hi Cam!,
    When are you coming up next mate. I have ridden a ZZR600 but I will leave it for the person to tell you all about it. Will let them know. Notice what I am riding this week? See Left.
  3. Gooday Cam long time no see matey.

I love my ZZR600. Still being inexperienced the bike has so much more to offer me than I have the ability at the moment.

Will easily get 300km's to a tank, is quite (hmm must rectify that one day:grin:). I not long ago did my first trip away, was comfy & he didn't miss a beat, very impressed. Has plenty of power to get you in & out of a situation/trouble. A good all round bike to get back into things imo.

It's no racer, more the tourer but still you can have some fun.

They aren't bringing these into Oz anymore, but if you can pick up a good one I recommend you think about it.

Good luck & hope this helps.
  4. They are a bullet proof bike.a bit heavier than say zx6 but they have plenty of grunt and are very reliable.They are also very comfy and also have one of the lowest seat heights around if thats a factor :grin: