Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

buy dainese online

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by rye, Nov 13, 2007.

1. hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend an online retailer for dainese jackets ?

I have received a quote from www. dainese. be, but after currency coversion from euro it is only 50 bucks less than getting it from peter stevens (they reduced it by a 100 and threw in a free tinted visor).

thanks in advance.

2. You're welcome

3. you're too funny!

4. Correct

5. LOL @ VIc! :LOL: :LOL:

If u tryed it on already and know ur size etc, i find that ebay sell for quite cheap if u can find a decent source it seems pretty legit.

6. only 50 bucks less? dont forget 10% gst, plus possible duty, plus no warranty coverage. i doubt it'd be worth it. also, do you really really really want to deal with belgians? didnt think so. :LOL: i've found its nigh on impossible to find cheap dainese online unless you want to buy second hand. sounds like you're getting an ok deal from PS.

7. I've used the dainese.be a few times so can vouch that they are good guys. In your case, I agree - not worth it for $50. They do have some good deals when they are on sale though. They also have a big choice of gear (including "perforated leather" - handy for Aussie conditions).

Note also that you don't need to pay any GST or import duty for items under $AUD1000 and customs has not been a problem for me at all for my previous purchases.

8. thanks for clearing that up. my bad! :grin:

9. Thanks for the info guys. I'm not sure If PS have the perforated version, but it sounds appleaing for summer.