Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Butters the BMW

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by BrooklynCrook, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Here she is!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Very nice. Good to start with a solid bike. Enjoy it.

3. impressive...not many bmw's i appreciate but this is truly a nice piece of work
  4. I feel like I'm flying around on a dirty again... The extra 20h.p doesn't go astray either.
    It's a well crafted machine, will do for me for a few years to come.
  5. Yep, that's nice looking bike - the colours work well. What's it like to ride compared to the Hyo?
  6. Hahahaha. I've also owned a Hyo and BMW...

The bike looks good... Is it a single or the parallel twin?
  7. There is no comparison... The Hyo was twitchy, gutless, chunky and hard work. This just slices through the road like butter (hence Butters). If I had known just how much the Hyosung was holding me back I would have thrown it off a cliff two and a half years ago but better now than never.
    I'm probably biased but it's going to take something g pretty amazing for me to ever consider something other than BMW again. Yeah they're more expensive but you can see where every dollar went..
  8. She's a single, Superunknown. Thumper! Looking at pipes at the moment, I want this thing to scream like a dirty fourby!
  9. Lovely bike, congratulations, you sound very happy, and no wonder!
  10. It's a bmw hence an excellent bike.
    A pipe will make it growl and rumble.
    You don't want it nor can it scream like a 4 pot all noise no go.
  11. Well it's certainly different looking, in true bmw fashion. Not my taste but I imagine being a beemer it will be well built.

Sounds like you're enjoying it and long may it continue for you. Have fun.
  12. Looking gewd.
    With a named like Butters don't need to change much to Butthurt.
  13. Nice wheels, much better than the hyo that is for sure. Bet you dont want to stop riding butters :)

ENJOY :)
  14. Cool looking bike, congrats! Next pic should be of you doing a wheelie :p
  15. I don't think I've ever seen one of those before? Grats, getting a new ride is always sweet :)
  16. Haha a wheelie huh....? Ill think About that one...

I've racked up 500km on it since Friday, can't find anything to whinge about and that's a big call coming from a chick!

Thanks guys..
    • Like Like x 1

17. Great you have clocked up that many klicks good on ya!!!
  18. So many talk, yet not many actually do, hats off to a RIDER :)
  19. Then you should really consider an Aprilia.
    • Like Like x 2