Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

But what if they are wearing thermal suits ???

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Read here . . .

Its kinda pointless really if you had thermal suits on.
    Why don't they just turn it right up and make it into a laser gun ! :LOL:

Zap them so they don't come back !!! :grin:

2. Crank the heat setting down a notch or two and you'd have the perfect support vehicle for winter rides :grin: .
  3. nice melt the black ice off roads!!!
  4. That's what I was thinking. It will be the end of the snow plough industry as we know it. Has anyone given any thought to the poor snow ploughers that will lose their jobs??? No.
  5. It probably doesn't use heat, but uses radiation (Pmicrowaves come to mind) that cause the water molicules in the skin to excite (heat up)

Nahh mate you don't need a doctor, you'll be fine.
    What sorta Wimp are ya anyway?
  6. radiation???? so if i'd like to heat up a muffin while rioting i'll be pretty sweet?
  7. Nice. I was thinking of something to keep riders warm but that's probably a better use for it.
  8. Sort of.
    See they really want it to be deterrant, so they've made sure the beam will melt all the chocolate chips right out of the muffin.
  9. Yeah although the US FDA limits emissions escaping from a microwave oven to just 1 milliwatt per square cm since that's all that is considered safe for American people (obviously they have different views when it comes to foreigners). If it does use microwaves I wonder how long it'll take before the "insurgents" realise the fun that can be had with a large metal reflector :twisted: .
  10. effective to 500 metres ?? Hmm while its interesting doesnt appear to be hugely effective considering the sheer size of the thing.

Reckon the might see it coming and use something a little more primative tey effective to combat it .