Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by mattb, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Had lunch at Macdonalds yesterday and sitting nearby were four young ladies in full black tents. Not a good look.

Today at lunch at Hungry Jacks, I sat near four young women in full very colourful Muslim garb. I must admit, the burqas are definitely better at Hungry Jacks
  2. LOL!!!!!!! :rofl: good one!
  3. i dunno whether to laugh or reach through teh interwebz and slap you
  4. Oh , so funny!
  5. why? it's not racist. it's just an excellent play on words.
  6. oh just laugh....... it's more fun.
  7. That is the funniest thing i have read today.
  8. exactly, but a bad joke deserves a such an instinctive reaction

love it matt
  9. never said it was racist did i? i was actually laughing when i wrote that, but it was a 'that's so lame it's funny' laugh
  10. Dad joke!!of the week
  11. yeah i was just making sure. too many people tiptoe around everything these days
  12. I received it in an email and I thought, "Ffs, another right wing email from some family member...do they really not know me at all?!" That made the punch line even funnier. I was tempted to put it in Off Topic for similar effect.

If I didn't notice the dad-jokery aspect of it, does that mean I'm too far gone?
  13. Nope. Dad jokes are awesome.
  14. Agreed. Nothing beats a cringe worthy dad joke.
  15. ...I like it!!.. very funny!!... [​IMG]
  16. Oh and everyone can just....burqa off?

I'm PROUD to be a dad (of 3) so i'm immune to any 'dad' joke ribbing!!
  17. Yeh I'm a dad of (too many) and I love those roll of the eyes corny look then give me.
  18. ROFL. told that the the fiance and housemate... everyone laughed :D
  19. I'll bet Hornet wishes it was his...

I wish I'd thought of it :)
  20. ..........

Attached Files: