Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Burnouts are gay?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Ktulu, Aug 6, 2007.

1. #1 Ktulu, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Burnouts do not require any particularly high degree of skill.

As people who pride themselves on exemplary control of a vehicle; we typically shun these as 'real stunts'... basically, if you're in the seat, and you aren't on 1 wheel: it doesn't count.

But most people have done burnouts on their bikes. It's an easy show, and probably your first 'stunt' perse.

But enough of my ramblings, here's some funny vids :grin:

-eTezI2nNNI[/media]]Instructional vid: How To Do a Burnout

j2lZCVDDTTQ[/media]]Burnout on sand... bonus: goes wrong, wife is videotaping

Insane scooter

Gah! YouTube's down at the moment. Will try to add more later.
  2. LOL :LOL:
  3. Maybe he forgot to watch the instructional vid first... :LOL:
    Imagine how his missus must feel sitting at home when he's out on a cruise with the boys after she's seen that! :shock:
  4. nice clips! :cool:
  5. easy?

in saying burnouts are easy are you talking about sitting in one spot and spinning the tyre or actually moving and doing a burnout as you travel cause ones certainly very easy and the other not so much.
  6. Not that I hang out in gay bars, but I havent ever seen a burnout in a gay bar.

Nor have I seen one in a beauty salon getting a cucumber face mask (leave the cucumber alone boys!) nor spotted one buying sashimi at an overpriced bar.

As such, it's pretty rough to call them gay. Metrosexual maybe, concerned about looking good maybe, but not gay.