Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by R1_lover, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Got barred from Bunnings last night!

Some prick in a green apron asked me if l wanted decking :shock: ...luckily l got the first punch in :twisted:

2. Should should have seen the reaction I got from the unhelpful biatch at the front desk when I asked for help getting a screw! :p :LOL:
  3. Im not quite sure i get it.. You punched out a guy in bunnings? why?

Is this long weekend with no sunny weather driving everyone nuts?
  4. Eswen....lmao....this is the jokes section...have another read..lol
  5. It's not even 2:30 yet. I'm impressed Eswen's even awake this early. :p :LOL:
  6. getting up at 6am is a hard habit to get out of when i know i have to go back to it in a few days :(

i think i get it now :p everyone is bored so they are starting strange threads to make me confused... ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yeah what about the girl who was buying curtain rods and the same prick in the green apron asked "Do you need a screw with that"

And she said no but l'll suck you off for the toaster in the window :LOL: :LOL:
  8. I even changed my avatar so you wouldn't recognise me. :twisted: :LOL:
  9. yeah i know, I keep thinking youre tenoq now
  10. Damn. Does tenoq already have Foamy? :mad: :cry:
  11. he did at one stage, but then so did i. Im not sure if he still does. but the thing is he had pretty much the same pose as you do :p
  12. took me way to long to get this hey :) :) :)
  13. By the time you're 18 you should've been decked or decked whoever was trying to deck you.

I guess these days you say you "pwned his ass" or something else with an american twang.
  14. Total pwnage is indeed the catch phrase at all the pub brawls i attend.
  15. no you misunderstood me.. I was confused about why she knocked him out
  16. hey eswen whats with your aviator???
    OMG its gross
  17. Aviator?? where'd you fly in from?? :LOL: :LOL: :shock:
  18. aviator? noice :LOL:
    its a steak ... I thought you liked meat?