Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bullet/Cafe fairing for Kawasaki VN250

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Scoots001, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Hey guys

I have been searching everywhere for a few days trying to find a bullet/cafe style headlight fairing for my Kawasaki VN250 Eliminator.
    I love the look of these things, but can't find one to fit. I know the Harley Davidson ones definitely won't fit, and am unsure if they could be modified to fit a Metric bike.
    Any thoughts???
    I've attached a pic of the type of fairing I want...

Attached Files:

2. Love your choice of bike, can't help with the fairing but I reckon something like this would be better

Good luck on you search though
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers mate. That looks cool, but I still prefer the bullet front end. Thanks for the input though!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Have u tried an early model Harley night rod one ?
  5. Not yet mate. There's a HD dealer nearby... I'll check with them over the weekend. Cheers.
  6. why won't the Hardly ones fit? width? headlight diameter?

there are three different models of the Memphis Shades cafe fairing you pictured
    Café Fairing (models)
    Café Fairing (pictures)

they have a metric Bullet type too
    Metric Bullet Fairing

and mounting instructions showing general shapes of the mounting brackets Cafe - Café

i reckon if you emailed or called them, they'd help make a sale by telling you important dimensions :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lilhog, that is the exact one I needed. It says it is Universal fitting, so hopefully it will fit on the drag bars on my VN250! Ordered one today, and I can't wait to fit it when it finally gets here...
    Cheers for finding this for me mate! And thanks to everyone else for your input also. Much appreciated.