Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bulahdelah - rock, rattle 'n' roll

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Zooks, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I'm organising a classic car & motorcycle show in Bulahdelah (1 hour nth of Newcastle) on 20 March 2010.

Bulahdelah
    rock, rattle 'n' roll
    classic autofest
    2010​

This show is shaping up to be REALLY big with vintage Japanese bikes, vintage & veteran bikes, modern classics, hot rods, muscle cars, vintage cars etc etc all coming along on the day. There'll be a show & shine, food, drinks, kids rides, markets, trade stalls, music, dancing and a free outdoor movie on the Saturday night (American Graffiti).

We've arranged budget accomodation at one of the local resorts on Myall Lake (very nice) for anyone that's interested and there's also lots of other great places to stay and eat while you're in town. I'll keep updating this thread in coming weeks as more deals and attractions get added.

If anybody would like to include their bike in the show 'n' shine on the day I'd be really keen to have them along. I've got Ducatis, Harleys, Japanese Tourers and various vintage bikes coming. I'd really love to have some Street Fighters to add to the mix. I'm a motorcycle nut so I want to see a good turn out of bikes on the day. Hope to see you there.

For more info contact me on 0412 272 502 or dave (at) microclimate.com.au

Cheers,

Zooks
    aka: crazy dave

PS: Please feel free to copy, paste etc this message to other forums if you wish.

2. bump bump

3. Should be a good day. I might go for a stickybeak and check out the Nabiac bike museum while I'm there.