Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buell Servicing

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by hootsmon, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Buell and was wondering if their were any independents servicing aroung Melbourne? Not too happy having to deal with PS. I'm bayside (Bentleigh) but happy to ride for the service.

Cheers

2. I read in a thread somebody took their buell to horsham for a service. Perhaps the country folk take better care of it at a better price.

Wimmera motorcycles

3. My husband has a Buell and he takes his to Horsham. He is very happy with the service there.

4. Horsham is like 300km one way. Surely there is someone decent closer to Melbourne?

5. :nopity:

6. If you are satisfied with whoever was servicing your previous bike, you can stay with them.

7. Mate, I've been to quite a few mechanics around VIC (and even NSW!) trying to find a good mechanic.

Steer clear from Peter Stevens. They have NO IDEA. Nor do their Service Management team have any communication skills.

I'd suggest either Robson at A1 in Ringwood or Chris at Harley City Brunswick...

8. i go to the harley shop in brunswick for the logbook servicing of my buell. they havent been great but ill stick with them for the next one