Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buell Road Bikes May Be Back

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Womble, Dec 12, 2012.

1. awesome, I nearly brought a buell til i heard the rumours of impending doom so i waited and well we know what happened
  2. shame they cant spell

>>Erik with a Buell Useleyss
  3. Wow, I thought that was you misquoting, but it is in the article. There are haters everywhere.
  4. He's also helping Hero Honda design bikes in India, and presumably move from lowly 125-150cc designs up to something with a little more export potential.
  5. yep that there are, that there are
  6. I had the XB12X. I liked it a lot, even though it wasn't the fastest thing out and it had its issues. I am eagerly anticipating the AX model and maybe the sport touring model if the adventure bike is too ugly. Don't think I need the sportsbike.

There is a thread in Bike suggestions and reviews that I started particularly about the road sport bike. The importer has posted claiming a c$20K price point. That is competitive against its rivals.
  7. My little brother has a Thunderbolt S3 back home. It's terrible, but uniquely American ways. Horrible ergonomics, but nonetheless entertaining.

My stepbrother here had an 1125CR, and the straight pipes on it were insane
  8. guess its a case of watch this spot!!