Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Buddy

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Au55tn, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Hi, I am new to this site and I have only recently got a motorcycle. As I am still on my L's and have only ridden for a few hours, i was wondering if there is anyone in Sydney, prefereably in North Shore area who would like to ride with me in order to give me tips etc. Thanks!

2. Hi and welcome to NR. Stick around a while and put something in your profile and it will all fall into place.
    :grin:

3. Hi mate ill ride with ya if you want, im not in your area but im sure we could meet somewhere if no one closer can make it.

Russell

4. Hey man. I'm up in narrabeen. Only been riding for about 6 months myself but can help you get some experience in a safe environment. Message me here or on msn.

5. anyone in the revesby area up for a ride? i've only been on my L's for 2months and haven't yet been on a group ride or one on one ride

6. i'm from randwick but don't mind riding up over the bridge... thats when i get another bike :LOL: