Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bubble Wrap!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by brownyy, May 18, 2009.

1. I love playing with it, if no ones around.

2. I love playing with it, regardless of present company

0 vote(s)
  3. Can't stand the stuff, drives me nuts.

0 vote(s)
  1. It comes in a variety of sizes, pressures and colours, and I for one love playing with it. Even so during my uni years I've been known to venture to AusPost buy a roll and sit there popping it...

Anyone else??

Likes / Dislikes??

yes i cbf with work again...
  2. I wanna get naked make a bubble wrap space suit then roll down a hill followed by running through a cbd popping the bubbles making motorbike noises
  3. Where's the option for "No i don't hate it, i use it for work"? :p
  4. Where's the option for "You're insane, but we still like you?" :LOL:
  5. You Sir, are an absolute nutter.

Why would you ever pay for the bubble wrap you pop. There is plenty around if you keep your eyes open. :grin:
  6. I like to wrap my special lady friends in it.
  7. You're kidding, right?

Whoever voted against it should be tried for treason
  9. Want a date? :p
  10. Did you ever watch World Famous Dicking Around? was on fox a few years back. They did just this except for the naked part. Didnt just stop with a hil lthough. also rolled him down a few streets and other various places. Even though it was a cold day (by english standards) he was sweating like a pig in the stuff. Had it packed at a good 3 foot diametre
  11. I find it really useful for wrapping fragile items and making vaginas out of it.
  12. I find popping it cheaper than therapy and just as relaxing.
  13. My kids gave me 3 metres for father’s day once as a joke. They've never been the same since. :rofl:
  14. i reckon getting a rub and tug in that space suit would be better :LOL:
  15. LOVE this topic... for once in my life, i am feelin' pretty damn normal right now....

16. I love grabbing each end and twisting it, getting the full potential out of the popping. :LOL:
  17. Me too. I love wrapping my Barbie doll in it and squeezing and popping till Barbie squeals with pleasure. Thank God I'm normal like you guys.
  18. :shock: and i thought i was weird :beer:
  19. I like to collect chainsaws as well.