Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BT-016 tyres

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by stewy, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Ok guys, well i am back now and all set to get back out on the road again but need a new rear tyre. Now normally i just shoot down to Pablo's for my tyres (good prices) so a quick call to Scott and i find they are no longer doing bridgie's :shock:

So now the question is where do you go to get your bridgies from at a good price??? Anyone brought a 016 rear tyre (180/55) recently???

Looking for somewhere in Melbourne area

Cheers stewy
  2. Hi Stewy, long time no speak.

Thats a shock Pablo's not doing BS anymore??? Give me a ring if you want some 9077 7312 or click the Everything Two Wheels banner ad at the top of the screen. Theres a heap of info on Bridgstones 016's on my website if you want to have a look.
  3. About time you got back mate, will have to catch up soon for a beer and a ride!

I'm running a set on the SD at the moment and I'm loving them so far... warm up pretty quickly, grip like shit to a blanket and have a decent profile. I got mine from Stevo's tyre centre in Ringwood(ask for Glen), I paid about $550 fitted for a 120 front & 190 rear, Only done 1000k's so far but if I get over 5000 out of a rear I'll consider that to be pretty good wear :LOL: