Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Browser not showing buttons

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by stewy, May 1, 2009.

1. Ok guys this is a odd one, my pc at home when i log into nr it just doesn't load up any buttons on any of the pages, so i can't post, reply nothing :( .....anyone know why it won't load the buttons :?

2. then how the hell did you post this? :LOL:
  3. :LOL: yeah i am at work atm :p
  4. updated to IE8 lately ? If yes try running the page in compatibility mode. Download and try Firefox just to see if it's related to your browser, those steps for now at least till we here back from you ;)
  5. not sure what IE i am running, i use Firefox though and yes it did update a recently.....how do i run it in compatibility mode???
  6. Stewy sorry mate am useless with Firefox, but you say it updated recently ? Maybe try downloading another copy of it and doing a fresh install ? Remeber to save your favourites and wot-not first though.

Hopefully a more FF savvy netirder sees this thread
  7. yep will try it all tonight, if you don't see a post from me you know it didn't work :LOL:
  8. If you've got an overzealous adblocker running in Firefox, it could be blocking all the images for the buttons. Try disabling it and refreshing the page, and if its the case then add an exception.
  9. smash the cookie, start again