Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Browny points...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Azz, Aug 19, 2010.

1. There's 3 blokes standing around at a servo filling up their bikes before they go out for a ride through the spurs, whining about how much crap they have to put up with to go riding.

The first bloke says "crikey mate, i had to clean up the garage and get all my crap sorted out in there 6 weeks ago to come riding this weekend"

The second says "thats nothing, I had to repaint half the house in the scheme the missus wanted 6 weeks ago to come riding this weekend"

The third says " I had to renovate the back room and turn it into a sewing room for the missus so i could riding this weekend"

At this point another bloke pulls in and begins topping up his bike, the blokes all laugh and one says "hey fella how did you get to ride this weekend you know, what did you have to do for the missus so you could go out all day?"

The bloke replies, well the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I tapped her on the shoulder and said "bike ride or sex", to which she said, don't forget to take extra fuel money"

2. The original joke is golf orientated and the punchline goes 'intercourse or golf course' and the wife says 'don't forget your balls'.
  3. notice how everyone always wants MY points, brownyy points, not Azz points, or Goz points, or Loz points, BROWNYY POINTS....

:D :grin: :angel: :blah:\\:D/:dance:
  4. When I saw the topic I actually thought this was about you.
    I was greatly disappointed.
  5. I don't care about brownyy points. It's the pink points I'm after.
  6. Husband "Fishin' or sex?"
    Wife "get a coat on, its cold outside"