Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broken down in homebush... (all over now...)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Hyssy, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Anyone lend a hand....? Dead battery by all accounts. Won't start/died while running. Jump leads would be nice :) [/img]

2. I'm miles away, but can you get up a hill and push start it?

3. im in homebush, i am near the commonwealth bank building (train station). I can come give you a push start. PM me your mobile if you need a hand.

4. Re: Broken down in homebush... (lend a hand?)

Hmmm

Reg rec?
    Push won't do much if it is.

5. It IS a Honda :roll: :LOL:....

6. Ta evel, might see if I have one lying around but next time I'm in the area I'll let you know.

Virtual, I PM'd you! :p

Ended up pushing it home. That was lots of fun. fcuk me it's a heavy bike (yeah OK I admit it now :p ). Thankfully I'm not working an early shift tomorrow.

Oh yeah, did it on my birthday too.... :mad:

7. Hey! Happy Birthday!!

8. Heh, ta.

Tis the charging system that is fuxed by most accounts. Got it going with a jump pack but it won't keep itself running by its own means.

Those that recall a similar incident a few months agp (minus the pushing home) will remember a new battery.... it's damn well going to get more than that this time.

If I don't push it down a hill by itself, first...