Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brokeback - the sequel...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Gromit, May 27, 2006.

1. [img:450:660:a0160a34d3]http://static.flickr.com/48/136101571_175e58a0ae_o.jpg[/img:a0160a34d3]

You wish... :LOL:

2. They all have a great posture Clive ;)

3. *hyperventilates and passes out*

if alba ever did a movie like that, i think id be that excited id be the fool in the ceinema running round in circles at the front.

well.. all we can dream about it i guess.. i know i do :p:p:D

4. My mate bought that movie "Brokeback Mounting".... It was about nymphomaniac paraplegics not about cowboys???? I'm confused?
  5. :rofl:

i think im gunna break a rib!!! you got to get me a copy!! sounds like it would be a pisser to watch after a few ales. :rofl:
  6. Excellent, I'll buy a brand new yellow plastic raincoat for the premiere.
  7. Hahahahahhaha... Farken weird shit man... Shoulda seen the shower scene!!! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Fark me... how funny is that!!! Loz, you crack me up something fierce!!! get a hooded one man!!
  8. hahahahahahaha. oh shit my guts hurt!!

i know.. we can have a night of it..
    change geek night to freak night, you bring "brokeback mounting" (was gunna call it cripple p0rn.. but that seemed a bit harsh) es can bring the clown p0rn.. ill get the midget p0rn..
    bring some beers, some chips, and a merry night will be had by all.

9. err Id pay to see that!! :LOL:
  10. I would, in fact, buy that for a dollar.
  11. Is that for real??? If so man I am goin to see it! :LOL: