Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broadford track day pictures

Discussion in 'Bikes' at netrider.net.au started by gundy, Oct 7, 2012.

1. So, I headed up to Broadford this morning to have a look at the facilities, and see what goes on at a track day event.. I'd never been up there before, and was keen to find out how to get there, and what the place was like.

I was very impressed. The track looked awesome, the facilities were great, and this track-day thing looked like a lot of fun. I can't wait to get up there for a spin myself now..

Anyway, while I was there I took a few photos, and thought I'd post them up here to share. These have been processed a little in lightroom.

4XNKBl.

ZhQtul.

3nXFwl.

0C3Qkl.

I did get a few more shots of bikes in action, but I feel a bit weird about posting them since I don't know the riders in question, and don't know if they would be happy having their pics plastered over the net.. I'm going to include one of the ones that I thought came out okay but I'm happy to take it down if asked..

iWlXIl.

If anyone else has any pics from Broadford track days that they want to post, please feel free to add them here :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. I tried to do a full panorama of the track too.. I wasn't sure how it would stitch together. It's got a few visible seams that I could probably get rid of with some work, but it otherwise seems okay..

LASLNl.

(As with the other images, click through for larger size)...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great photos! Should come during Preston MCC Race School Day. Bring a hi-vis vest and request track access and get some more pictures from infield!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks.. Getting infield access sounds like a great idea if it's possible, and if a high-vis vest is all it takes then I'd be keen (assuming I'm not out riding!) :)

5. I have a vest you can borrow. I'd be going infield (or trying to!) except I'm going there to ride!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey guys - just wondering what camera / lens you guys used? Photos came out great!

7. Awesome shots mate! I was there in red group on a black and silver Hyosung gt650r with red leathers. The black and white photo of the esses is me tipping into the right handed coming out of them. If you have any photos of me I'd love to see them. Either on here or if I could get them off ya.
    Cheers,
    Matt

8. Sorry man, the best I can do for you is a closer crop of that one (unfortunately a bit blurry) :/..

GUcuNl.

I think only ended up getting close-up shots of one of the groups, and after that I switched to the wide-angle lens and started taking a few of the track (which was when your group came out)..

9. All good mate thanks. I think I'm hooked on doing track days now

10. Good one Matt !

11. nice pics mate!

12. Hey guys,

The 'Official' photographer from Sunday is Steven Hendy Photography.
    Facebook him, he puts up some of the pictures on there..
    but he puts all of them up on http://www.hpheaven.com.au/media.php?p=Car Images

He hasn't of yet, but he cant be too far away.

13. MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.