Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Broadford Track Day 25th and 26th Jan

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by jekel, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

Long weekend is almost here ^^.............so who's going Broadford? I'm booked in for Saturday.........might do Sunday too if not too sore but will see....

2. Have fun, I'm doing Wakefield Park this Friday.. :D
  3. I went on saturday - I was on the red street triple
  4. ah nice, yeh it was a pretty good day. I only did 5 out of 7 sessions though then had to ride home. Didn't want to be too tired. 4 out of 5 people had offs or came off track though......nuts lol............session 5 red flagged someone crashed. Figured about time to go home.
  5. Yeah there were a few crashes. I dont think ill go back to the track until I get a track bike, I cant help but push the limits and I cant afford wrecking my road bike.

I got my knee to the ground for the first time, was a pretty cool feeling I have to admit...
  6. Out of curiosity, how much is the ride day cost now?

I like this track much better than PI. Dont need to go too fast for some fun :cool:
  7. Ride Days cost $194 which includes the day lic.

I was there on Sunday had a bloody ball. Got a new PB of 1.12 and doing consistent 1.13-.14's SO I was happy with my progress.
  8. I got a 6 ride day package $599 can use them within 12 months. Then just need to pay the $25 license fee each time or join a club and get a yearly license which saves you about $20.

Still prefer phillip island personally but so much more expensive and I stay overnight if going to there. Love pi now so smooth since the resurface last year.
  9. Thanks. Those are great prices indeed!