Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broadford test day this Sunday

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Hey Guy's,

I'm thinking about heading out to Broadford for a test session this Sunday (if the weather is ok).

It's a race licence required, racer test day, who's coming?
  2. How does one get a "race licence"?
  3. Go to www.prestonmcc.com.au join Preston Club and get an application for either a race licence or recreation licence, send your money into Motorcycling Victoria and hey-presto, you have a licence to ride at Broadford (road or dirt) on any open test day. I think the daily testing fee is about $100
  4. How much all up for the membership and race card? Not that I can do it this time, but want when I make back to melbs
  5. 12 month club membership is $55
    Recreation licence is about $200 (I think race licence is $280)
    Each ride day is $110
  6. Cheers J.O
  7. OK the weather chart show's clear sky from about 9.30am onwards for Broadford tomorrow, who's coming out for a blast, I'm loaded up already.
  8. I'd be sticking to the Hume for the trip up and back looking at the flooding going on at the moment around the state.
  9. The circuit has cancelled the practise day due to the weather.
  10. I rode across from Broadford to Flowerdale, Glenburn, Yarra Glen on my way home today, Sat,
    Strath Creek had 2 inches of water over the road and rising. A lot of water over the road between Flowerdale and Glenburn, 1 to 2 inches deep. in a lot of places, The Bloody wind was horrendous. as well as Bucketing down.
  11. Just spoke with rello's in Tallarook... beautiful and sunny up there ATM, not much wind either. :-( booooooooo