Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broadford - Preston Club Race School 20/11/10

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by gsxrjames, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I just had a look at the MV website and saw there is another Preston Race school day on the 20th Nov.

Is anyone here planning on going or have any info? I had stacks of fun last time and would love to get back on the track and actually get my knee down (so very very close last time) :D
  2. Ooooh, I'll be marking this down in my calendar. Although I haven't yet seen anything announced on the PMCC website?
  3. Actually....sooner than that...

October 30 is the next Preston Race School...Still working on the poster but I can tell you that...

"Race Schools'
    Period 5

It is for those who wish to return to racing there hand at period 5
    Instructors Robbie Phillis, Wayne Maxwell, Karl Corpe, Ken Wootton, Buster Saunders.
    Rex Wolfenden will be in attendance for technical advice.

Also photographers school. Sharon Mitchell, staff motorcycle magazine photographer is the coordinator. Cost $60
    Cheers, Su
  4. I am hoping I can get my bike fixed by then so I can get back into racing mode...been a while since I've been riding.
  5. So is this day open to those with regular road bikes like the PMCC Roadrace School & Trackday events?
  6. Yes..

with the added bonus of....If you are at all interested in possibly returning to racing in a relatively "cheap" class, then perhaps the Period 5 classes are for you...hell even if you only have a mild interest, between Rob, Buster, Karl and Woose the 'tall tales and exploits' will be awesome..

7. I'll be marking the 30th (Oct.) in my calendar then, as well as the 20th (Nov)! :)