Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broadford afterburner

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by ozzyal, Oct 20, 2012.

1. afterburn at broadford ! anyone else going ? will be my first time :applause:

2. Ozzy,
    Have fun mate!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I plan on doing a track day that day,but may reconsider if there are a whole lot of newbies all juiced up after the Gp possibly falling off and reducing track time.If it is only a session or two may still go,will have to ring champions and see what the schedule is.Not being a smart ass but if you get 1 or 2 sessions and thats it on the track common sence would say that the afterburner riders are probably going to go a bit nuts and probably dont know the track that well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good point there , I don't want to get caught up in any carnage either!! I know my limitations , but a group full of gp bravado may not . Might give this session a miss and re book when I get some tuition.