Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Broadford 17/4/11

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Sheeth, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Ok guys, this should be the first outing for the el cheepo ZX6r,

Would be great to see some other netriders if anyone's planing on making an appearance.

Updates to come,

2. Good luck to you.

And don't forget the nervous wizz before your first session.
  3. Which group are you booked into ?? i am doing it ,booked into blue group.
  4. Funnily enough I haven't booked yet Z900, going over the bike again tomorrow morning someone who really knows what their doing, just to check everythings up to it.

Most likely though it'll be m brother in the 3rd fastest and me in the 2nd, both on the same bike. I forget the colors haha!
  5. Yellow fast, Blue intm/fast,, Green average, Red slow.
    My bikes pretty easy to spot,blue raceglass,green tank,gold front guard,black tail
  6. Cool mate I'll look out for you, We'll both be on this bike: https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=120105 minus a few stickers.

I think we're going to start out in green (me) and red (brother) for the first sessions at least as we get used to the bike. We've never really ridden it so it might take some getting used too, and who knows something might brake!!! haha

see you there mate.
  7. We'll turns out we forgot to book, went to do it tonight and BOOM, sold out.

What do you guys recon? Worth heading up nice and early anyway? anyone had any luck with this tactic?

I'll tell you what! we're kicking ourselves!