Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisvagas and back (1 week)

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by AshR1, Dec 29, 2008.

1. So we're really into the planning stages now of getting the maps sorted..... what was life like before google maps? I'll try to forget.....

but is coming together.

we started up a blog to follow the trip http://www.chaoticbydesign.com and have google maps etc up there.

We should be covering around 400-500kms a day (give or take 100 kms) so we'll get back in plenty of time, also have time to stop in at the Dubbo Zoo. :)

If anyone has any tips or things to stop in and spy on the way up or back on our route either leave a post here or on the blog (is all free and no sign up is requierd :) )
  2. Leaving for the trip tomorrow night, first leg will be to lakes entrance somewhere (haven't sorted camp site yet) but yeah that's where we'll be going and then up the coast.

we'll have an iPhone with us that'll be updating the "Live Map" so people can track us on our trip, looks pretty cool in testing the other day.

so we'll keep you posted with photos etc as we're going and we'll see you all for Melbourne TNMR in two weeks :)
  3. have a great time!!!
    will be watching your updates as I will be making a simular trip pretty soon

4. yeah was awesome except one of the bikes had to turn back at Nowra from mechanical problems :(

but was a great trip, I'll have pics etc up this week :)