Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brissy Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MB990, Jan 4, 2010.

1. gday Netriders
    Stumbled across this web address while i was on a dirt bike forum and decided to join.
    My current ride is a KTM 990, am really enjoying the bike and am up for a ride whenever possible.
    Also do track days on a R6. Are there any track day junkies here?

Live west side of Brissy and run all the usual haunts in the hinterland, north and south. Have got the next week or so off work so if anyone up for a ride, hit me up.

Great lookin site BTW (y)
  2. Welcome from another newb.

Have you seen the ride on the 17th in the rides section?
  3. Welcome to NR MB990

A group of us here in Brisneyland do regular rides. They tend to be slower sightseeing rides but it's a great way to meet up with other riders and find new roads to ride. Keep an eye on the calendar and check out our past rides at http://members.ozemail.com.au/~muttly/

4. welcome bud
  5. Welcome Newbie :)
  6. Feelin the lurve :biker: thanks for the welcomes

I've checked out the rides section, would like to get along on the 17th but wont commit just yet, if everything works out for me i'll be there.

The ride reports are very entertaining. I do most of these rides a lot, north and south and know the roads very well.

I dont mind the big group rides every now and then, but more interested in getting out with 6-12 riders and having some fun. In my experience with the big group rides they can become very disjointed and can spend a lot of the day standing around waiting for people.
    Not that i mind doing that but much prefer to bang out 200k's before first stop, fuel up and have a break then bang out another 200 and stop for fuel and have a bite to eat and a gasbag then get back on the road for the trek home.

I'll always wait for new riders and slower riders to regroup and always have a CM to make sure no one gets lost and always have a TEC to be at the back and make sure everyone arrives safely to the next destination. Is all part of the fun and sharing the experience with everyone that attends the ride.

Anyways i will stop rambling and hope to see some you lot out on the roads or social events real soon.