Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane workshops

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by duff_boy, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys,
    My bandit needs a tune-up, carbies need tuning and valve clearances need checking but im unsure where to take it. Tony Bogaart does excellent work but has closed up shop as of a few weeks ago.

Ive heard the little asian bloke at Triple M on Moss st isn't bad, anyone had any experience? Or anyone got any recomendation where to go? Suzuki themselves quoted me ~$500 for this fairly minor task so id like to look elsewhere :)

2. Triple M recommended by members of Qld Motorcycle Riders Forum - check out the forum for more info

www.qmrf.com

Also Pro Honda, Pro Kawasaki, I use, never had any probs, have loaner bikes - just ask for one when you book your bike in.

3. Tommy at Triple M is excellent

Darcy at Ennogera is also excellent

4. MOVED from General discussion.
    Please read this :)

5. +1 on MMM. Tommy Lay will sort you out, and he knows his bandits too. He's taken care of me a couple of times and was very fair on pricing with good service.

After experience with springwood suzuki I wouldn't recommend them at all- I actually took the bike to Tommy to fix a problem that springwood suzuki made!.. and as they're a dealership they're on the pricey side too.